I was talking with a friend this morning and we discussed making lists about things we want to do. Eventually this talk led to tweaking of personal goals and things we wished we did. After doing some real life thinking I sat down and wrote it out (pen and planner book wrote it). I realized I do have personal goals (see)…. lol. Lately I find myself having these conversations with people about being grateful for what life has given us good, bad, little miracles, family, friends, great fishing trips, … life.
Going to keep this list on the sidebar eventually and check it off as it happen (could take years). Life is too short and I feel like lately everyday is a gift. I am thankful. We need to keep those dreams alive inside or we lose them. So here is mine exposed… my honest life want to do list.
In no particular order this is my “personal” somewhat selfish list
- Adopt a German Sheppard puppy to raise and love.
- Paint something awesome on an old surf board
- See squid at night Offshore
- Go back to Montana and fish
- Fly fish for steal-head
- See the Northern lights
- Ride the locks in the Panama Canal
- Watch fireworks over the water while (woo so romantic)
- Go out on a romantic dinner and wear a gown (tee hee have never done this – ever -)
- Fish the Oil Rigs in the gulf for YFT and Swords
- Hug a stranger
- Stay on the boardwalk all night until the rides start to close
- Camp/hike/travel more
- Write a book (I have a story just busting to get on paper)
- Reel in a white Marlin and sailfish
- Keep enough tomatoes to make some killer gravy and not eat them all
- Talk to and see my friends more, not just email, text, etc
I have more but I am going to keep this in the sidebar and keep adding and checking off.
And what about you… what’s on your list? You get to be selfish… it’s like a heart desire thing….. dream big!
A few years ago this was only a dream…. I have to get back to dreaming big: